Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Printing In Ireland

Options
  • 26-11-2013 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I hope I am in the right section...Basically a family member has wrote his memoirs into a novelette length book, I was wondering is there anywhere in Ireland that would do a short run of maybe ten copies. any info would be appreciated.

Thanks...

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

dar926 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I hope I am in the right section...Basically a family member has wrote his memoirs into a novelette length book, I was wondering is there anywhere in Ireland that would do a short run of maybe ten copies. any info would be appreciated.

Thanks...

Have you a budget? I'm looking at getting my thesis printed (leather, hard bound) and it works out at 35 a copy bound. That doesn't include printing but it's cheap to print there too - a few cents per page.

Just a suggestion :)

The thesis centre is where I was looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

Reads of Nassau Street has a good reputation for that sort of thing.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Upload it to lulu.com and get it printed and sent?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Advertisement