Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polo-neck Jumpers.....

Options
  • 01-01-2009 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭

Where have they all gone to..i've/we've searched all the major stores to find even one, but all i can see is the ones with zips or buttons ,neither of which i want as i have about 10 of these already and miss my polo's...:(
    Maybe someone might know if they'll make a come back...

BTW..i'm not looking for an Aran one...:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

spotted one in Stephens green yesterday...... cant remember the shop name but it was on the bottom floor near the cafe/shop place...didnt look the warmest but it was a poloneck jumper without zips.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

If its womens your after they have loads in H&M. Mens? Maybe Next?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

:D:D:D...i'd gladly take a womans if i could get one to fit....:rolleyes:

Thanx for the replies...might go into town the w/e......;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

think i saw some in pull&bear if im not mistaken!
    also dunnes definately had em a few weeks back, dunno bout now but itd be worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Saw some in Marks & Spencers yesterday, those of the dropped neckline variety.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Yeah they had them in M&S in Cork, both the V-neck style and the polo, they were selling out like wildfire though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Disonyxiated

Oh, but don't forget that we're coming into the Spring season now, so polo-necks are kind of on the way out for now, they're more of a winter item. Might be hard to get them, unless you pick one up in the sales.

Advertisement