Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help On A New Hairstyle!!

Options
  • 26-05-2011 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi, I'm a teenager and am thinking of getting a new haircut for the summer.

I don't really take much notice of my hair, I don't gel it every morning before school and only do it up for parties.

But seeing as the school year is coming to a close I want to experiment somehow and try a new style maybe.

I have been getting the usual haircut that most people get. The scissors on top and a 2 on the back and sides.

Most of the boys in my class have mullets while all the others have the same haircut as me.

But I was thinking of getting a mullet to see how it looked but I am also open to other ideas, or as you know there are different types of mullets and I would like to know which styles you would recommend.

I'd like to thank you for reading this thread and look forward to your feedback.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

Everyone who gets a mullet regrets it later in life when they see pictures of it. Guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭thefa

http://coolmenshair.com/2008/02/faux-hawk-hairstyles.html
    Take a look through the more subtle ones down the page to start off.

I had a faux hawk for a good while in college and still keep my hair slightly higher in the middle but have to look a bit more professional these days! Easy to do and flexible.

Advertisement