Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Americam classic clip-in hair extensions from hairspray in dublin

Options
  • 09-11-2009 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

hi everyone,
    yesterday i bought real hair extensions from "Hairspray" in dublin. the shop was jammers so i didnt really get the answers to all my question, ,

but i want to use them 4 going to my ball tomorrow night. do i have to wash them tonight or can i just curl them tomorrow and it will all be ok???

i got 2 single strand extensions, a friend of mine was telling me that she cut her's in half(at the top where the clips are) and now uses them as two single pieces instead of one long piece.... whay did u do with yours??

any other advice on care and maintance will be gratefully accepted!!
    thanks for reading!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Why would you wash them when they're brand new? You can just curl them tomorrow, and remember you can use styling products on them.

It's hard to give advice without seeing the extensions.

Advertisement