Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jessica Simpson Breaks Her Nose

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

Ah I thought it was going to be a case of an angry Cowboys fan executing some sort of revenge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

hahha, Thats kind of funny. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Yawn. What a non-story. Who cares?

There's no discussion that can even be had about this except to slag her off for being stupid enough to hit herself in the face. Let's not bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

am i the only one thinking of that scene in the original brady bunch movie where marsha gets hit in the face by a football :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

pity it wasn't her neck. the annoying bitch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

yay she now has a reason to get that nose job so she can try to be prettier than her sister....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Jaysus, saucer of milk to posts #6 and 7 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

daiixi wrote: »
    yay she now has a reason to get that nose job so she can try to be prettier than her sister....

I would question whether or not she did actually break it. Celebs with wonky noses always have accidents/sinus trouble to justify an op that will be so visible. I reckon shes jealous of the younger sis looking better since her nosejob.

I cant belieeeve I know this much about her, must stop reading 15 brain dead celeb mags per week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

And now I must get on all fours and lap at that same saucer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Peared wrote: »
    I would question whether or not she did actually break it.

Me too. The first thing I thought was "oh, she's just had a nose job..."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭cupcake

dublindude wrote: »
    Me too. The first thing I thought was "oh, she's just had a nose job..."
    x2

Papa Joe Simpson's idea no doubt.

Advertisement