Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from airsoft adverts

Options
  • 20-10-2014 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Im new to this and I post on an advert telling the person im interested now get a message and it tells me im bAnned, well thats a warm ****ing welcome, I dont even know what I di, are you not aloud tell people your interested or is there some form of typing you have to do?? Lol

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,300 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

paulmax wrote: »
    I dont even know what I di,
    Have you asked the mod who banned you? You should have attempted to resoilve the issue with that mod - that's the first step you must take before starting a thread here (as set out in the flowchart above)

If you are unable to reach agreement with the mod one of the Sports CMods will then look at your appeal

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭trout

Nothing to see here.

1 day ban (since expired) for hijacking a thread, after getting a warning about hijacking a thread ... in the same thread.

Marking as closed

/thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement