Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assistance with new connection

Options
  • 30-10-2014 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Hi

We moved into a new house a few months ago. There was an active account with broadband in the house and it couldnt be disconnected until the previous tenant did so. It appears now they havent paid their last bill, and as such the account was disconnected. I have spoken to the team on 1901 who asked me to provide a lease agreement which I did a couple of weeks ago. I have spoken to them several times since but the individual I spoke to initially has been unavailable and others have not been able to assist. I urgently need to get a connection active for business purposes, can someone please assist me get the issues on the line resolved?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi

We moved into a new house a few months ago. There was an active account with broadband in the house and it couldnt be disconnected until the previous tenant did so. It appears now they havent paid their last bill, and as such the account was disconnected. I have spoken to the team on 1901 who asked me to provide a lease agreement which I did a couple of weeks ago. I have spoken to them several times since but the individual I spoke to initially has been unavailable and others have not been able to assist. I urgently need to get a connection active for business purposes, can someone please assist me get the issues on the line resolved?
    Hi heathersonline

Please send me a PM with the address and a contact number for you and I will look in to this further,

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Hi heathersonline

Please send me a PM with the address and a contact number for you and I will look in to this further,

Thanks
    Al

Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi heathersonline

Thanks
    Al

Pm sent
    Thanks heathersonline

I'll be in touch as soon as possible

Thanks

Al

Hi heathersonline

Thanks
    Al

Pm sent
    Thanks heathersonline

I'll be in touch as soon as possible

Thanks

Al
    Hi Alan,

Any update? I never heard back from you yesterday

Can I get an update on this please? 

• Advertisement