Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Exam Timetable

Options
  • 28-10-2014 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm in first year so i don't know anything about the exams, but i was wondering if anyone could tell me around when will we get our timetables for our first semester exams? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭wmirl

The Semester 1 (December) exam timetable will be available online on Wednesday , 19-Nov-2014 at 16:00.

From the exams office website.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

wmirl wrote: »
    The Semester 1 (December) exam timetable will be available online on Wednesday , 19-Nov-2014 at 16:00.

From the exams office website.
    Is it just me, or is that a bit late? I remember it being at least a couple of weeks earlier than that, I would've been expecting it next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Nailz wrote: »
    Is it just me, or is that a bit late? I remember it being at least a couple of weeks earlier than that, I would've been expecting it next week.
    I dont think its a bit late. Was it that late in previous years? Last year was mid November iirc
    Hi guys,

I'm in first year so i don't know anything about the exams, but i was wondering if anyone could tell me around when will we get our timetables for our first semester exams? Thanks :)
    Exams are from the 8th to 19th. What course are you as each course has different amount of exams so that's a factor in timetable as well. I was first arts last year so had 4 exams but science, engineering etc will have more than that

Nailz wrote: »

Had a quick search through my emails, last year it was 13th Nov, year before the 14th Nov, according to the SU Weekly emails sent. So it's about on par with previous years.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭electric applause

I dont think its a bit late. Was it that late in previous years? Last year was mid November iirc

Exams are from the 8th to 19th. What course are you as each course has different amount of exams so that's a factor in timetable as well. I was first arts last year so had 4 exams but science, engineering etc will have more than that

I'm in Commerce (Gaeilge)...it's the first year of it so i cant find any old timetables to give me an idea of how it goes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Had a quick search through my emails, last year it was 13th Nov, year before the 14th Nov, according to the SU Weekly emails sent. So it's about on par with previous years.
    Just checked there, 13th was when we received word, my bad on that, was almost sure it was a bit sooner. How late it comes in relativity to Christmas is a tad annoying, but as a FY BIS student I suppose it does give me a tad longer to study so **** it. :pac:

Thanks a lot exams office. Exams are scheduled for between 8th and 19th so why the hell do you have to have scheduled 3 of my 4 exams over 2 days in the first week??? :mad:

Thanks a lot exams office. Exams are scheduled for between 8th and 19th so why the hell do you have to have scheduled 3 of my 4 exams over 2 days in the first week??? :mad:

If there's others in your situation, get together and complain to the lecturers. They may be able to get the exams office to change the timetable.

If there's others in your situation, get together and complain to the lecturers. They may be able to get the exams office to change the timetable.
    I'll do it tomorrow. It totally affects me as Im in alternative exam centre with extra time in exams so have even less time than everyone else between exams with 2 on the one day

Advertisement