Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Stammtisch Limerick

Options
  • 01-08-2011 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

I am interested in starting or taking part in a German conversation group in Limerick. I have conversational German and would like to maintain and improve what i have.

I look forward to hearing from anyone interested!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 LimMurphy

Hi, I was just wondering if you had any responses and if there is a group that meets in Limerick now. I have basic conversational german and would love to improve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭SHANAbert

Nobody ever got back to me about it. Is still be interested if there was a group

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

If anyone does want to meet then I'm usually around,as I'm currently a person of leisure.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ruggerbugger1

id be interested too as trying to learn at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 notsurewho

I'm also interested :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 ruggerbugger1

so anything been done about this?
    if anyone wants to come out to my place and get it going there then im up for it. its not limerick tho. im about 30/40mins away outside killaloe! its lovely and scenic tho! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Topcat1234

Did you guys ever meet up? Iminterested!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭SHANAbert

nothing ever happened! Not in limerick anymore either..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Best bet is to get in contact with the languages department at the University of Limerick, there is always a lot of Irish looking to improve their German and also many Germans, Austrians and Swiss students over at the University.

There is an international society as well.

Probably not quite what you are looking for but it is somewhere to start.

Advertisement