Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HELP!SUBJECT CHANGE [FIRST ARTS]

Options
  • 30-09-2009 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

please help!
    how the hell do we get change forms for subject changes????please help the woman in the arts office was mean to us!I'm sure she's really lovely..but she didn't like us :(
    Please help soon!Spanish and Folklore are death! :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I assume you should go to the department in which you want to change. Go to the Spanish and folklore department and request a change :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Larkin91 wrote: »
    I assume you should go to the department in which you want to change. Go to the Spanish and folklore department and request a change :D.

Go to admissions and ask for the First Year Student Co-Ordinator.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

please help!
    how the hell do we get change forms for subject changes????please help the woman in the arts office was mean to us!I'm sure she's really lovely..but she didn't like us :(
    Please help soon!Spanish and Folklore are death! :(

I think I went to the area where the 'Dean of Arts' office is based and a lady gave me forms to fill out. Got them sorted there and then.

Ground floor of the ORB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

G31

past Java then past the elevator and through the Purple Doors.

G31

past Java then past the elevator and through the Purple Doors.

There you are OP.
    That's where I went.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭lauraisginger

Thanks very much for your replies!
    We went to the office in o rahilly first off, and they sent us off to find the form online, so after a lot of searching we found that,when we went back to the office they sent us to the departments of the subjects we wanted to change to, to ask if we could join THEN it was back down to the office to tell them it was ok!

So now after a lot of wandering around O Rahilly everythings finally sorted!:D

So now after a lot of wandering around O Rahilly everythings finally sorted!:D

Niice!

Advertisement