Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone Smart Prime 6 - Android 5.0 Lollipop, 720p display, 8MP camera - €89.99

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Dard23

It is a decent spec but the 1gb ram kills it for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Dard23 wrote: »
    It is a decent spec but the 1gb ram kills it for me

For €89 I don't think you'll find anything with more than 1GB for the price. Especially outside of China, with full warranty etc.

It is pretty much stock Android which helps too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

As long as you dont expect Iphone 5 or samsung s5 quality then this spec is grand. Think the iPhone 4s had 512mb and that was very good

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

ssmith6287 wrote: »
    As long as you dont expect Iphone 5 or samsung s5 quality then this spec is grand. Think the iPhone 4s had 512mb and that was very good

Not comparable. ios is optimised for low ram spec, Android is not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Can the phone be easily unlocked ?
    Last time I checked there were no unlock codes available.

• Advertisement

Zardoz wrote: »
    Can the phone be easily unlocked ?
    Last time I checked there were no unlock codes available.

You'll have to get someone on VF billpay to unlock it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

Comparable to the Moto G, a good branded phone for the price.

Niemoj wrote: »
    Comparable to the Moto G, a good branded phone for the price.

But double the price, no? 4G 5" version with expandable slot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Would the sony xperia E4 with Quad-core 1.3 GHz processor be a better phone for the same price ?

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Would the sony xperia E4 with Quad-core 1.3 GHz processor be a better phone for the same price ?

e4g is better than the e4. Screen is the only downside to it really, as its only qHD, not 720p like this one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement