Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hertz: €5 off weekend/€15 off weekday rental

Options
  • 25-06-2015 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I have One code for the above, may help someone out if you are booking a Hertz car this summer although its valid until 31st December 2015

Feel free to PM me if you would like it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭writhen

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Forgot to add, ONE of both Weekend and Weekday rental

Weekday rental gone, weekend code still available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

PM sent for weekend code.

All gone! Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Better Hertz rates are available if book via Ryanair website - don't even need to take a Ryanair flight.

Not sure if can be combined with the vouchers but I would presume not - worth checking Ryanair before hertz.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭k123456

Better Hertz rates are available if book via Ryanair website - don't even need to take a Ryanair flight.

Not sure if can be combined with the vouchers but I would presume not - worth checking Ryanair before hertz.com

I think when u book thry RY site, you can be asked at Hertz desk for proof of RY flight

thebiglad wrote: »

Regardless, hopefully the two who took the codes get use out of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

and join the hertz gold club, which is free

When i went to UK last year, I got a free upgrade to a brand new merc with 90 miles on the clock. :D

The bloke next to me was also delighted with his ford focus :D:D

and join the hertz gold club, which is free

When i went to UK last year, I got a free upgrade to a brand new merc with 90 miles on the clock. :D

The bloke next to me was also delighted with his ford focus :D:D

Did you build up points or anything to warrant that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Did you build up points or anything to warrant that?

no, you just get lucky, especially at the bigger airports

Hertz Gold Plus Rewards loyalty scheme, with its range of exclusive perks, such as:
    • Free vehicle upgrade – subject to availability at participating locations*
    • Free additional driver cover and discounts on child seats
    • Quick pick-up bays – with no queues – at over 50 of the world’s busiest airports
    • Your own dedicated pick-up desk in more than 4,000 other locations
    • Instant drop-offs – just sign and go
    • A make and model guarantee, so the car you book is the car you drive
    You'll also earn Hertz loyalty points – towards reward rental days – and plenty of very handy member-only services and offers.

Advertisement