Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dodgy digi dialer ..

Options
  • 24-11-2014 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys .. alarm in my house had a digi modem txt card in it .. on random times alarm will go off and thats ok but it will then start to ring my phone .. all i can hear is a dial tone through phone . Dunno is there something I need to reset or could the digi card be banjaxed .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭altor

griffin_sh wrote: »
    Hi guys .. alarm in my house had a digi modem txt card in it .. on random times alarm will go off and thats ok but it will then start to ring my phone .. all i can hear is a dial tone through phone . Dunno is there something I need to reset or could the digi card be banjaxed .

Sounds like the numbers are programmed into the monitoring stations section than the text section.

Advertisement