Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Getting a bmw e46 car key cut.

Options
  • 10-04-2013 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

I was thinking about buying a replacement key for my 1999 3 series as the buttons are worn.But i just relised that i will now have to get the new key cut.Just wondering has anybody ever got their car key cut and does anyone know the cost/how much i would be expected to pay.All help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭s14driftking

u can get replacement key holders and buttons on ebay and use your original key and immobliser fob. otherwise ull have to go to bmw and afaik this costs over 200euro

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭RWD

u can get replacement key holders and buttons on ebay and use your original key and immobliser fob. otherwise ull have to go to bmw and afaik this costs over 200euro
    Thanks for the reply,i'll have a look on ebay.

Advertisement