Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement stock for a marlin xs7 .243

Options
  • 26-10-2014 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I have a Marlin XS7 that came with an SPS stock, I'd prefer to change to a nice wooden one if possible, if anyone has one or knows how Id go about getting one to fit the standard XS7 Id be very grateful!

They can be got as I saw them on an American shooting page, just wondering can they be sorced here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ghost.

Try boyd's gun stocks. They have nice ones for your gun. And as far as I know they ship to Ireland. I'm not sure but I think I read somewhere it worked out around €115 or €120 to get one shipped to your door. I could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Gallery14

Thanks ghost, I will check it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭ak51535

You can buy stocks and spare parts (trigger guard etc) on a site called Numrich.... I have a stock for my marlin x7 ordered there

Advertisement