Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yosemite - a few issues

Options
  • 29-10-2014 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Some annoying ones at that.

Every time I reboot, the computer then looks like it's installing updates for a minute or so.

Every time I reboot, messages agent needs me to input my keychain password.

Last night for some reason, it forgot the passwords to ALL of my calendar accounts (I have about 7 for various reasons).

So, I type in all the passwords again, and now for reasons I doubt anyone can explain...one of the addresses is now called "holidays in Ireland" - WTF

Last night, Facebook wouldn't load in both chrome and safari - just a blank screen - something looking like a cookies issue - again, never had this problem before.

The memory seems to be eaten quite quickly as well. Some serious issues here that they better address asap.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,670 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I'd recommend backing up and doing a clean install.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Some annoying ones at that.

Every time I reboot, the computer then looks like it's installing updates for a minute or so.

same as ...and my biggest issue but is most likely Google Chrome..

I I select say...multiple photos to upload, the "Open" button is no longer there and its all now double click, but if I choose not to upload them...I must reboot Chrome to kill the defunked action

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭Frank Lee Midere

The reboot progress bar is just that - a progress bar. In the past they only used it for updates, hence the confusion.

Advertisement