Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cars you always wanted, just dont tell your mates

Options
  • 20-03-2009 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭

We all had a moment of madness or a dirty little secret , the car we always wanted but couldnt admit to infront of your mates. Or maybe you went one further and actually bought one that gave your mates endless reasons to rib you...I'll get it started with one of theses. Always wanted an MG Montego

1990-mg-montego-20i.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭Zube

I drive a Kangoo. I used to drive a Multipla.

I win the internet!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I want an MG Midget in the colour below, but at 6'1" I can imagine the looks I'd be getting :o

1966_mg_midget_blue.jpg

Zube wrote: »

I win the internet!

I'll light a candle for you the next time I go to see Holy God.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Zube wrote: »

I win the internet!

jesus you really do win the internet.....do you want to talk about this or what? :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

No doubt someone will be on to say that you shouldn't care what your mates think and blah blah blah.

New FIAT 500 for me, but I think I would look like I was wearing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

qz wrote: »
    I want an MG Midget in the colour below, but at 6'1" I can imagine the looks I'd be getting :o

1966_mg_midget_blue.jpg

I'll sell you ours. Looks the exact same as that:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

fiat uno.

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I want a VW Caddy TDI..... Not the latest one, the one based on the polo.

And actually, while it's quiet around here, i've always wanted a 98-99 black Honda Civic coupe :(:mad:

I'll sell you ours. Looks the exact same as that:D

It's either that or a Triumph GT6 to take the place in the garage beside our MGC ;)

• Advertisement

And actually, while it's quiet around here, i've always wanted a 98-99 black Honda Civic coupe :(:mad:

Snap. That and a similar age Mitsu Colt!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

I've always wanted a Cinquecento Sporting. Can't explain it.
    Please don't judge me!!!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

An old VW beetle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Shocked so I am.... The last person I'd expect to see pining after Jap scrap would be you!!

It's either that or a Triumph GT6 to take the place in the garage beside our MGC ;)

Ha! We've a Triumph Tr4A as well... And a friend has a MGC GT as well... LOve the GT6 though, it'll be the first classic I'll buy.

spin.jpg

And the Midget!
    IMG_0789.jpg

Snap. That and a similar age Mitsu Colt!

And we both drive Golfs. I might have a re reg'd account :P
    Onkle wrote: »
    Shocked so I am.... The last person I'd expect to see pining after Jap scrap would be you!!

:o

Advertisement