Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

random problems

Options
  • 28-10-2014 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Looking for a bit of help with a problem. My PC has frozen up a few times. It also randomly switched off when i clicked on performance in eventviewer. When it rebooted the BIOS screen was all distorted and it kept rebooting. I unplugged it and powered it back on and now it blue screens on windows loading screen. The last thing I changed in it was I installed an ssd but don't that would cause all this? I've ran tests on all hardware without errors except one time memtest through up a load of errors. I switched slots and left it running overnight and got none... I'm thinking its the board but looking for second opinions as I'm a bit broke and don't want to order the wrong thing.
    Event viewer had random critical and error msg. A few disk errors(disk 4) and critical errors from when it froze
    Thanks

Comments

Advertisement