Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an unpaid internship

Options
  • 26-06-2015 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭

I did a course last year in networks and software and i really liked it. So, since i'm off for the summer i was hoping to get a bit of experience before i start back in college in September, are unpaid internships hard to find, i'm living in the south anyone know any good company's to try? I'm interested in servers networks and web development and i'm always eager to learn something new.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

I did a course last year in networks and software and i really liked it. So, since i'm off for the summer i was hoping to get a bit of experience before i start back in college in September, are unpaid internships hard to find, i'm living in the south anyone know any good company's to try? I'm interested in servers networks and web development and i'm always eager to learn something new.

You should look for a paid internship :D
    and if you get offered an unpaid one you can choose to take it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭bpmurray

Have you tried Apple?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭whats newxt

bpmurray wrote: »
    Have you tried Apple?

I know very little about mac os x have never had one, love unix though just was always more of a linux guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭counterpointaud

I know very little about mac os x have never had one, love unix though just was always more of a linux guy.

Definitely try IBM then, I knew someone in there that is now on an ICT contract after his internship, and will more than likely be made permanent soon. There is a lot of teams there, if you don't get the first interview, keep trying.

Advertisement