Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microwaves on campus

Options
  • 03-09-2015 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

Im about to start a M.sc next week and I envision plenty of late nights on campus

I'm just curious are there any areas on campus where students might have access to a microwave?

Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭iLaura

pone2012 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Im about to start a M.sc next week and I envision plenty of late nights on campus

I'm just curious are there any areas on campus where students might have access to a microwave?

Thank you :)

Postgrad SU just inside the stables courtyard has a microwave, dunno what time it closes at though. I've resigned myself to the taste of cold pasta and mince at this stage :P

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭VanishingActs

Haven't been there in ages but the chaplaincy (beside the bookshop) used to have a microwave.

never mind, I should read properly. don't think there's anything that would be there at night! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MrAndyCapp

Well seeing as you're doing a Masters you have access to the postgrad SU as iLaura said above. And with that comes the option to rent a key to the PSU (€15 deposit) so you can access it whenever you need to. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭jigglypuffstuff

Thanks guys much appreciated! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 tommy_flag

microwaves wreck your food. don't use them!

• Advertisement
Advertisement