Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL BA HRM

Options
  • 13-07-2015 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi,
    Has anyone completed
    A ba in Hrm in UL. just looking for tips or feedback overall or on the management report what it is..? Tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 aquarious83

Deano.f87 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Has anyone completed
    A ba in Hrm in UL. just looking for tips or feedback overall or on the management report what it is..? Tks

Just wondering did any one get back to you on this ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭r1gskcn9p3y75o

Just wondering did any one get back to you on this ????

No. But doing it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 aquarious83

Ok, Just wondering how are you getting on with it.... i was thinking of doing it part time , as i have being out of college for 10 years now, i am a little scared of these project type assessments etc???? any insight would be appreciated....

Ok, Just wondering how are you getting on with it.... i was thinking of doing it part time , as i have being out of college for 10 years now, i am a little scared of these project type assessments etc???? any insight would be appreciated....

Well only one night over so far. I've an individual assignment. A group assignment. A short answer 20 questions exam. A thesis for August 2016 to complete. A role play accounts for 50% of one module so that should be fine. So lots of reading to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 tommy_flag

Deano.f87 wrote: »
    Well only one night over so far. I've an individual assignment. A group assignment. A short answer 20 questions exam. A thesis for August 2016 to complete. A role play accounts for 50% of one module so that should be fine. So lots of reading to come.

im into role play if you need someone to help you

• Advertisement

tommy_flag wrote: »
    im into role play if you need someone to help you

Ur grand.

Advertisement