Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could I be pregnant?? SOS, please help!

Options
  • 19-04-2015 8:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

My boyfriend and I had sex last night at around 9:30, and soon after - the condom broke. When I say soon after I mean quite soon after, as in around 2/3minutes or so. He stopped immediately when he realised something wasnt right and we then saw that the condom had split. Im confident as to knowing why it did break but thats not the problem.
    Are the chances high in me being pregnant? My last period was recently, from the 8th to the 11th of april. I am planning on getting the ECP today.
    Help much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Alyx wrote: »
    My boyfriend and I had sex last night at around 9:30, and soon after - the condom broke. When I say soon after I mean quite soon after, as in around 2/3minutes or so. He stopped immediately when he realised something wasnt right and we then saw that the condom had split. Im confident as to knowing why it did break but thats not the problem.
    Are the chances high in me being pregnant? My last period was recently, from the 8th to the 11th of april. I am planning on getting the ECP today.
    Help much appreciated

If it was around 9.30 then I'd say chances are high that you are preggers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Go and see your doctor. Boards isn't the place for medical advice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement