Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mc. Donalds..caring for the enviroment...

Options
  • 29-07-2013 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭

Noticed that Maccy D's are concerned about the enviroment enough to put in waterless urinals....pity they dont carry through when it comes to paper products...got a take away this evening in Bray...two burgers, two fries, two strawberry sundaes....got home , opened the bag...food within plus another bag ...inside the smaller bag was 8 salts, 4 ketchups, two spoons...................................and 28..yes 28...paper napkins..:eek::confused:....i know i'm old, but i hope i dont look like i "need" 28 napkins......we will of course use them...;)

Save the trees Maccy D's..............:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Make a complaint to the McDonald's Head Office in Dublin. It's the only way that the message might get through to them.

Otherwise, I hope you at least put any clean paper or suitable plastic into recycling bins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

ah relax, the person behind the desk probably didnt count or care and picked up a bunch of everything and threw them in for your convenience.

A lot of people would ask for these things quite a bit i would think so the guys and girls probably just have a habit of throwing them in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

Others would be complaining if they were skimpy with the napkins and condiments. They just can't win!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

3rdDegree wrote: »
    Others would be complaining if they were skimpy with the napkins and condiments. They just can't win!

Yeah.....but 28.............:eek:.....know what ya mean, been left short a sauce on more than one occasion..:mad:.....got so annoyed i wished i had an extra napkin to rip to bits..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

Yeah.....but 28.............:eek:.....know what ya mean, been left short a sauce on more than one occasion..:mad:.....got so annoyed i wished i had an extra napkin to rip to bits..:)

Maybe they were recycled and when you recycle them properly again it won't be harmful tk the environment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Thats about a euros worth of napkins, nice!

Burger king have some smartarse sign up now.

burger-king-napkin-sign.jpg

Advertisement