Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saturday Night!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Dozer Dave wrote: »
    Euphemism for trying to stop bed wettng after 16 pint of tennants?

No, I'm fixing a tap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭ClaptonBay

Went for a late evening cycle, Watched gangsters squad and now hitting the sack.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 491 ✭✭Dozer Dave

Mycroft H wrote: »
    We've already been racing the wheely chairs.

Did ye do down a stairs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I've just gone to bed. didn't fall asleep til 8am yesterday- slept till 4pm... bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

kylith wrote: »
    Like, 5 years ago or so.

I grind my teeth in my sleep, you see, and that causes all sorts of problems. Hopefully I can get an appointment tomorrow, otherwise work will have to be ok with me being pissed for a couple of days.

same here, i havent been to a dentist in seven years, also griding teeth badly,

oh well, que será será

• Advertisement

1c per post would stop a lot of this.

i'll bet you 27c it wouldn't

fussyonion wrote: »
    I wear one. It's grand. It's very similar to the ones you see boxers wearing (made from a sort of rubbery plastic), but it's moulded to the exact shape of your mouth.

I wear it every night and I don't get jaw ache anymore.
    Of course, having a mouth guard doesn't stop you grinding, but it protects your teeth.

If you carry on grinding your teeth without a guard, you can be left with stumps.
    Then you'll have to get those grillz rappers wear.
    Then you'll be bump 'n' grindin'.*

*Sorry. I'll leave.

less speed driving

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,641 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Having a few joints and a few Guinness sitting in tonight, don't even know the name of the weed, but orangey skunky musicians weed, so all good.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

No, I'm fixing a tap.

Is it fixed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

A death defying life I lead

Colt?

• Advertisement

i give up

g,night

i give up

g,night

Steady your compass Johnny whats the panic?

Steady your compass Johnny whats the panic?

beer is all gone ;)

beer is all gone ;)

No top shelf JO?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Is it fixed?

Na, need a new one. Good job I have five bathrooms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I've just finished writing my dissertation. It's **** but at least it's done and I can actually go out tomorrow for the first time in a week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

brummytom wrote: »
    I've just finished writing my dissertation. It's **** but at least it's done and I can actually go out tomorrow for the first time in a week!

ENJOY

Na, need a new one. Good job I have five bathrooms.

Tell me about it, my seven bed ensuite needs 2 new taps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Just got home from a wedding - No taxi's vailable so I walked/jogged/ran 7 miles home.

Got home decided to make a sambo - no cheese so had a toasted ham n mayo - fried the bread on salty margerine.

I will be in a jock in about 5 hrs - tummy, legs, head - Fuck it tho - and fuck you too!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭matchthis

Well its Sunday now so this thread is obsolete.

Welcome to boards you bastard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

fussyonion wrote: »
    I wear one. It's grand. It's very similar to the ones you see boxers wearing (made from a sort of rubbery plastic), but it's moulded to the exact shape of your mouth.

I wear it every night and I don't get jaw ache anymore.
    Of course, having a mouth guard doesn't stop you grinding, but it protects your teeth.

If you carry on grinding your teeth without a guard, you can be left with stumps.
    Then you'll have to get those grillz rappers wear.
    Then you'll be bump 'n' grindin'.*

*Sorry. I'll leave.
    Got to a dentist today. You know you need the emergency dentist when you're washing down the painkillers with whiskey and it still doesn't do anything. Turns out I need a root canal. Yay.

Will talk to them about a guard anyway when I'm in there next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭galljga1

ardinn wrote: »
    Just got home from a wedding - No taxi's vailable so I walked/jogged/ran 7 miles home.

Got home decided to make a sambo - no cheese so had a toasted ham n mayo - fried the bread on salty margerine.

I will be in a jock in about 5 hrs - tummy, legs, head - Fuck it tho - and fuck you too!!

Good Morning.

He whispers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

kylith wrote: »
    Got to a dentist today. You know you need the emergency dentist when you're washing down the painkillers with whiskey and it still doesn't do anything. Turns out I need a root canal. Yay.

Will talk to them about a guard anyway when I'm in there next.

I've had root canal. It was grand, not at all painful, just felt like someone was rooting (excuse the pun) around in my mouth.
    They'll give you plenty of novocaine beforehand.

By the way, shop around.
    My dentist charged €700 for root canal on one tooth, when everywhere else would have charged €1400 (in and around that price).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

Senna wrote: »
    Should this not be a Facebook status?

People obviously not getting enough attention on Facebook/Twitter. Boards.ie is the obvious fallback social media outlet.

Advertisement