Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas treats/presents etc:

Options
  • 22-12-2012 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

So what yah getting?

7970. Samsung 250Gb SSD, wired xbox pad for me.

Missus gave me 150 to spend on games so far

Darksiders 1+2
    Sleeping Dogs
    130 left :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well I wanted to upgrade my PC, but it was more of epenis enlargement then anything. So I went crazy with lego. I wanted to get back in to it ages ago, but did not had balls for it. So I got 3 sets so far. Still eating in supercar one delivered. :(

9398.jpg

8070-1.jpg

9395_brickset.jpg?ds

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I'm getting Steam money. But not till the 25th. The tension of watching the flash sales is killing me. I have a couple of quid in my steam wallet to tide me over with some oldies but DOTA2 has had its flash-sale moment... if skyrim goes deep discount before Christmas day I'm going to weep like a bandaged sore.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

gf got me a chrome joypad for the xbox :D need a new joypad since all my others are broke over rage :L

got meself
    nba2k13
    skyrim
    fifa13
    and will probably pick up another 2 games on the 26th that should keep me going until next gta 5 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

6869A70B-1353-4635-B792-3110F526D85A.jpg

Either i am buying those or getting my other one back or maybe both... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

d22ontour wrote: »
    6869A70B-1353-4635-B792-3110F526D85A.jpg

Either i am buying those or getting my other one back or maybe both... :pac:

holy-order-outlook-not-good.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Treated myself to a HD7850 which came with Far Cry 3 and Sleeping Dogs.

So far have added the walking dead, darksiders and dead island to my collection in the sales. Due to a slip up by my Kris Kringle I am pretty sure Borderlands 2 is on the way too.

If I see a good deal on Hitman Absolution for about 20 bucks or under somewhere I might be tempted though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tyrion1234

Im getting a 3DS XL and a game or 2 for it. Also getting Dishonoured and the gf is getting me borderlands 2

Advertisement