Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you like Android Games? Do you like FREE BOOZE?

Options
  • 27-07-2015 2:02pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

(I asked the mods for permission to post this)

If the answer to these questions is "Hell YES!" then please allow me to invite you to a night of free booze and games playing on your Android device.

Basically I need a bunch of people to test my latest game and I will buy you booze as a bribe to do so.

Where: Private room (oooh lahdeedaaah) upstairs in Anseo pub on Camden Street http://bit.ly/1MF3jDw

When: Wednesday 29th July , 6.30pm onwards.

Why?: Beer is its own reason. But seriously, we need feedback on the game we have been working 2 years on. Plus we want to buy you beer. Or spirits. Or wine if that's your thing. Its cool. We don't judge.

Also that evening Anseo is hosting its Comedy Night with Aidan Killian doing his show 'The Holy Trinity of Whistle Blowers' so if you want to stagger from our event to that you can make a night of it.

How: We will send you a link on the day to the game (its a little shy right now) or we will install it for you in the pub.

NEXT?: We need to know if you are in! Please either Face our Book here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1627027184233650/
    or reply to this post if you don't use FB.

(BTW This test is for Android users only - Samsung Galaxy S4+ or equivalent. Basically your device should be able to play 3D games decently.)

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This is tomorrow night!

If your friends have Android devices, bring them along! (I mean bring your friends, like, not just their devices. Though they should bring their ..oh you know what I mean).

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Today is the day!!

All you have to do is play our game as you see fit and enjoy a cool refreshing beverage with us.... sound good?

Advertisement