Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

smart tv box

Options
  • 25-11-2015 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am seeking some advice regarding which smart tv device. I have good internet but no access to any tv channels at all. Gaming is not really a consideration. Any good recommendations at a reasonable price would be welcome. I've had a look online but would be as well staring at a ditch. Technophobe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

http://www.adverts.ie/5914037

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057446012/1/#post95863988

Thread about them.. Last 6 pages are up to date info..

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rkilleeds

Ive had another recommendation - M8S Android TV Box (Fully Loaded!) - Quad Core, 2GB RAM. Is this a good device. €125 incl delivery

rkilleeds wrote: »
    Ive had another recommendation - M8S Android TV Box (Fully Loaded!) - Quad Core, 2GB RAM. Is this a good device. €125 incl delivery

They'll all do the same job, for that money, you'd be better going for Minix 8h.. Considered the best in the business.. pricey but worth it reliability wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rkilleeds

They'll all do the same job, for that money, you'd be better going for Minix 8h.. Considered the best in the business.. pricey but worth it reliability wise.

Ordered the MINIX x8 h plus (through UK friend) £109.90 I think. Thanks for the advice.

No problem. Enjoy. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

As the linked to box claims to receive pay TV channels we can't allow discussion here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement