Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonos and iTunes

Options
  • 23-09-2014 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,148 ✭✭✭✭

I bought the Sonos play 5 and I have it set up with the bridge and wifi and all that and it's working great for spotify etc but I can't figure out how to play stuff from my iTunes library. I have the Sonos app on my tablet and I've tried adding it via the advice on their website but it just says follow the instructions and I'm unsure whch itunes file I need to add. Any tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

MadYaker wrote: »
    I bought the Sonos play 5 and I have it set up with the bridge and wifi and all that and it's working great for spotify etc but I can't figure out how to play stuff from my iTunes library. I have the Sonos app on my tablet and I've tried adding it via the advice on their website but it just says follow the instructions and I'm unsure whch itunes file I need to add. Any tips?

Your laptop/desktop (library) needs to be switched on other wise it will only sync with the tablet library (this device). To use your full library you need a nas (network hard drive) or have your whole library synced to your device.

>Sol

Advertisement