Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF4 Premium?

Options
  • 23-04-2014 10:44am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Looking to get Premium for BF4 on the PS4, not too arsed with it because the game seems really flawed so I would like to get it cheaper than the €50 it currently is.
    Does anyone know where it can be gotten cheaper?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Bump from me too. Possible to get for cheaper?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Shadow,

I spent the last few days looking around and bit the bullet and just paid the 50 for it through the store. Couldnt seem to find it any cheaper anywhere at all.

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Shadow,

I spent the last few days looking around and bit the bullet and just paid the 50 for it through the store. Couldnt seem to find it any cheaper anywhere at all.

Aye, looks like its a matter of bending over and paying it. I am spoiled by PC non monopoly choices. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭lisatiffany

Nope you won't get it cheaper than the €50, I ended up getting it about 2 weeks ago because the regular maps were getting a little boring. I figured I'd like Second Assault the most and Naval Strike the least... its the other way around. Well worth the extra money if you want some decent maps, a lot of battlepacks and bonus XP through the premium events.

Nope you won't get it cheaper than the €50, I ended up getting it about 2 weeks ago because the regular maps were getting a little boring. I figured I'd like Second Assault the most and Naval Strike the least... its the other way around. Well worth the extra money if you want some decent maps, a lot of battlepacks and bonus XP through the premium events.

Its all good, but I already have it on PC, its a bit annoying buying PS4 game for 60eu and paying for premium 50eu. Again.

• Advertisement

Yeah and I had to buy a plus membership too because if you want to game online with a ps4 you have to pay for that too, but I'd still rather pay all of that than have to play a COD game lol

I bought last night Premium. Had a fun night with my friend. Few Cans of beer, Pizza and BF4 in turns. some laughs been had.

I have to say console Premium handling is retarded. I bought premium and it congratulated me for having it and telling me that I can play all those DLCs, but it does not say that I need to go and download them all manually...

I am just used to PCs normal way of doing stuff. On top of that, I cant change mt loadout outside of match..... like WTF...

Yeah I think they were 3gb's each, the loadout thing is a bit ridiculous I can't see why they changed that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

The loadout is a pain, test range just doesnt cut it and also the fact that you cant start a party/squad with friends is stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

jonny24ie wrote: »
    The loadout is a pain, test range just doesnt cut it and also the fact that you cant start a party/squad with friends is stupid.

I agree the load out is a pain in the bum having to use an app on your phone, and worse off the console....

You can join up in a squad now before going into a match together though?

• Advertisement
Advertisement