Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

911 - Points to discuss

15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Kernel wrote: »
    Project for a New American Century. PNAC. That is all.

No see you were talking about "Operation Northwoods" now you are shifting the goalposts to PNAC.

Lets look at the PNAC again

The start of the chapter you're getting all frothy at the mouth over is this
    PNAC wrote:
    "To preserve American military preeminence in the coming decades, the Department of Defense must move more aggressively to experiment with new technologies and operational concepts, and seek to exploit the emerging revolution in military affairs. Information technologies,in particular, are becoming more prevalent and significant components of modern military systems. These information technologies are having the same kind of transforming effects on military affairs as they are having in the larger world. The effects of this military transformation will have profound implications for how wars are fought, what kinds of weapons will dominate the battlefield and, inevitably, which nations enjoy military preeminence".

They're talking about the use of IT in the Department of Defence.

It goes on
    "Absent a rigorous program of experimentation to investigate the nature of the revolution in military affairs as it applies to war at sea, the Navy might face a future Pearl Harbor – as unprepared for war in the post-carrier era as it was unprepared for war at the dawn of the carrier age".

Essentially they are saying we need to plan and experiment, otherwise america could be as caught unaware as they were in Pearl Harbor.

They're using Pearl Harbor as a reference point as it's possibly the most significant day in American Military history. It's an analogy.

So Kernel please explain how a military plan that never got off the drawing board 60 years ago and a document that urges investment in IT technology for the DoD are part of "the bigger picture".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Inside job means, that the powers of be piloted and play a large part in the creation of this false flag operation.

I was in class just about to talk about something.

Bush sat in his class waiting.

I just cannot understand that people don't get it. The galaxy is teaming with life. Your been lied too to the pont, you are enslaved in this reality

War - face yourself
    Hate - face yourself
    Betrayel - face yourself
    Greed - face yourself
    Hunger in Africa face yourself
    Genoicde - face yourself
    9/11 - face yourself

The destruction of your planet, is in full view are you going to face yourself. Are you ashamed what is NOW happening to YOUR world.

Are you guilty?
    Are you filled with apathy?
    Are you fiileed with doubt
    Are you filled with fear?
    Are you filled with confusion.

If you are you need to RE EVALUATE YOUR WORLD. enough of this fighting over who created 9/11. I can be damn sure, that none of you will never know what happened and why it happened.

Look at the flags of Israel and Islam. Representation of the illuminati and stars. Stars as symbols represent other worlds. Therefore is giving us a clue to whos invovled in the current affairs of this planet.

OPEN YOUR EYES.
    Star of David, Star/moon of ALlah

The division/deception causing wars between our race.

Look at this thread as your example.

Who did it.

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

mysterious wrote: »
    Inside job means, that the powers of be piloted and play a large part in the creation of this false flag operation.

I was in class just about to talk about something.

Bush sat in his class waiting.

I just cannot understand that people don't get it. The galaxy is teaming with life. Your been lied too to the pont, you are enslaved in this reality

War - face yourself
    Hate - face yourself
    Betrayel - face yourself
    Greed - face yourself
    Hunger in Africa face yourself
    Genoicde - face yourself
    9/11 - face yourself

The destruction of your planet, is in full view are you going to face yourself. Are you ashamed what is NOW happening to YOUR world.

Are you guilty?
    Are you filled with apathy?
    Are you fiileed with doubt
    Are you filled with fear?
    Are you filled with confusion.

If you are you need to RE EVALUATE YOUR WORLD. enough of this fighting over who created 9/11. I can be damn sure, that none of you will never know what happened and why it happened.

Look at the flags of Israel and Islam. Representation of the illuminati and stars. Stars as symbols represent other worlds. Therefore is giving us a clue to whos invovled in the current affairs of this planet.

OPEN YOUR EYES.
    Star of David, Star/moon of ALlah

The division/deception causing wars between our race.

Look at this thread as your example.

Who did it.

;)

One concise salient point, go on I dare ya.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

meglome wrote: »
    I watched that section. The quality of the video they are using is totally ****e. Using video of that quality to prove a discrepancy is pointless as the low quality is the first likely culprit for the discrepancy.
    Man youre just gettin lazy now, the original Docco had much clearer shots of what I am talkin about. and anyway even with low quality footage there is still the big discrepency of the 2 very different flight paths for what is apparently the same plane in the same point in the sky, so no your answer is not good enough[/quote]
    And again it ignores this plane flew across a city so a lot of people saw it, the firemen standing with that French film crew getting their 'lucky shot' saw it.
    all these people saw the plane. How many people actually saw a plane in the sky, and how many saw it on the telly?
    Does it not seem odd to you they would fake an attack over this huge city in broad daylight? Would it not make much more sense to do this when it's getting dark to it is dark if you don't want to get found out?

What do you think?

hidden in plain view as the old saying goes.

Anyway we digress from my original qestion, how about we discuss the point I asked

Man youre just gettin lazy now, the original Docco had much clearer shots of what I am talkin about. and anyway even with low quality footage there is still the big discrepency of the 2 very different flight paths for what is apparently the same plane in the same point in the sky, so no your answer is not good enough

Here's the thing, I've been looking at these videos for years, different ones. And using the word documentary on many of them is being extremely nice. They are utterly filled full of stuff that isn't true or is misrepresented. I'm really really sick of it. This from the same people who say we can't trust the mainstream media.

So if you want to show me a short video making a point or you want to direct me to a part of a video to watch specifically then I'll happily do it. But I'm not watching hour long videos any more. So please direct me to the part of the video you'd like me to watch.
    all these people saw the plane. How many people actually saw a plane in the sky, and how many saw it on the telly?

Good point but there are still a heap of people who saw a plane in the flesh so to speak.
    hidden in plain view as the old saying goes.

Again a reasonable concept. But we're talking about flying a plane over a city with perhaps 8 million people in it, in broad daylight. You'd expect that so many would see this plane it would be completely stupid to try anything.
    Anyway we digress from my original qestion, how about we discuss the point I asked

Just direct me to where you want me to watch exactly.

thats the bit in the youtube that I want to discuss, I'm not sure where it is in the original video, but as I said in the other thread and was moved to the opinions thread, I'd really like people to watch the whole thing before launching into a discussion about it.

your repeated mantra of Ah shur itsw all the same and it annoys me how wrong these things are etc etc... that dosent wash with me. If you dont want to watch the docco thats fine, however you have no place in a discssion about it.

thats like some kid takin french as his European language at school for 5 years and then decidin to go sit the German Leavin cert exam for the laugh.

thats the bit in the youtube that I want to discuss, I'm not sure where it is in the original video, but as I said in the other thread and was moved to the opinions thread, I'd really like people to watch the whole thing before launching into a discussion about it.

your repeated mantra of Ah shur itsw all the same and it annoys me how wrong these things are etc etc... that dosent wash with me. If you dont want to watch the docco thats fine, however you have no place in a discssion about it.

thats like some kid takin french as his European language at school for 5 years and then decidin to go sit the German Leavin cert exam for the laugh.

Okay then I'll watch the ****ing video. Give me the link to the one you think I should watch. And seriously if this is what I think it is I'll be letting you know :mad:

Well Seriously I think you should watch loads of them

Zeitgeist
    Terrorvision
    the Power of Nightmares
    The Money Masters
    the Greatest story ever denied

theresa shedloads of good Doccos out there

However this is the one I am talkin about specificaly with these questions
    SEPTEMBER CLUES (NEW) 911 video
    http://blip.tv/file/1272900 part 1
    http://blip.tv/file/1273564 part 2

Zeitgeist
    Terrorvision
    the Power of Nightmares
    The Money Masters
    the Greatest story ever denied

theresa shedloads of good Doccos out there

But that's the problem I have watched loads of them and most of them are full of it and you can take it that I don't mean full of useful factual info. :)

I'm gonna watch these videos and come back to you. Any specific area you'd like to talk about?

• Advertisement

Zeitgeist

the Power of Nightmares

How you can equate a poorly researched piece of crap like Zeitgeist with the work of Adam Curtis is beyond me.
    Terrorvision

What the hell is terrorvision.

And the one question never asked in that inane september clues nonsense.

IT WAS BROAD DAYLIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF ONE OF THE MOST DENSELY POPULATED PIECES OF REAL ESTATE IN THE WORLD!.

Seriously it would be like flying a missile over O'Connell St at 9am and then claiming it was a plane, only if there were 1.6 million people living and potentially watching two of THE MOST ICONIC BUILDINGS IN THE WORLD.

OK Meglome, I take it you have watched it by now

The first couple of points Id like to discuss are
    1) the lack of a plane in the first :Wide angle - Zoom - Zoom : Shot from the helicopter, surely if the Plane is htere in the 3rd zoom it should be visible in the first and second shots

2) tha apparent discrepencies in the second planes aproach

OK Meglome, I take it you have watched it by now

The first couple of points Id like to discuss are
    1) the lack of a plane in the first :Wide angle - Zoom - Zoom : Shot from the helicopter, surely if the Plane is htere in the 3rd zoom it should be visible in the first and second shots

2) tha apparent discrepencies in the second planes aproach

You're having me on right? You don't see what's wrong with this video?

I'm not even ten minutes in and it's full of crap. As I understand it the broadcasts were coming from the aerials on top of the WTC so of course there was a sudden blackout for a few frames when the plane hit. They're also using compressed video and recordings from TV so again of course objects may drop from frame to frame, that how compression works.

I wouldn't take this utter rubbish seriously even if there wasn't a load of other evidence for a plane, which there is. Why is it to believe in these theories we must first completely ignore a load of evidence to the contrary?

And besides Diogenes who knows his stuff on this topic already explained why it's a load of crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Here's a theory: If 9/11 was an inside job, and you wanted people to believe that planes hit various buildings, then wouldn't you fly planes into those buildings?

It could still be some kind of conspiracy or coverup, even if planes were used.

Hey MC pratice what you preach.

You keep saying "WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!".

Here Mahatma watch THIS SODDING FILM. The idiot on the left is Ace Baker a big proponent of September Clues and "Video Fakery". The guy with the mustache on his right is Steve Wright visual effects supervisor on over 70 films.

So instead of presenting yet another documentary and demanding it be debunked why don't you just go and explain what's wrong with Steve Wright's analysis.

OH AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT EXPLAIN THE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF WITNESSES WHO SAW THE PLANES.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I know it can be frustratingbut lets try to be a bit more civil.

• Advertisement
Advertisement