Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW diagnostics in Limerick

Options
  • 16-10-2012 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know of somewhere in Limerick that does cheap BMW diagnostics? I need to get a Mini plugged in. I have a feeling it is just a wheel sensor but want to find out for sure. I rung the place in Clondrinagh but I was wondering if there is anywhere that does it cheaper.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭lifer_sean

What is the price target you had in mind ?

Bear in mind that the cost of a good code reader is in the 10k ballpark, with significant software maintenance charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Have you tried R.S Auto (in clondrinagh aswell) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

I have heard good reports from friends about Adrian's garages out by castlemungret ind est on the dock road.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭iognaid

How much were you quoted by the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭dave_t

The Clondrinagh Motor Centre quoted €60. The Bavarian Auto Tecknik place in Abbeyfeale were looking for €40 but it is a bit far. I just rang Adrian's garage and they want €30. I'm happy with that. Thanks for the help, doubt I'll get much cheaper than that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭iognaid

How did you get on with Adrian? Were you satisfied, and wud you recommend?
    If you wish, you may pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭dave_t

Yes, got on fine. He diagnosed the cause of the problem

Advertisement