Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

were is the best & cheapest in ireland for welding stuff?

• 11-04-2015 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

as above it can be moved if in the wrong section. looking to upgrade on some tools and that when get a shed up. cheers in advance mikey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭mikeyboo

bump?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭cram1971

cheers ill look them up

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭iioklo

If you want Best then Cheapest might not be the right solution, especially if you are going to be welding structural objects or anything that might be used on the road. Your local creamery or Agri-supply store sell various welding items. Give your local store a visit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭SuperTortoise

Walsh engineering stock a good range of stuff, I've bought plenty of tools, rods, shields etc don't know what they are like on price as I don't tend to shop around too much, as happens I'm usually stuck for time!
    The co-op will stock basic stuff but if you're going to be using it often I'd invest in good quality.

• Advertisement

Walsh engineering stock a good range of stuff, I've bought plenty of tools, rods, shields etc don't know what they are like on price as I don't tend to shop around too much, as happens I'm usually stuck for time!
    The co-op will stock basic stuff but if you're going to be using it often I'd invest in good quality.

ya i go to the co-op for some stuff meself,looking for to see is there a good shop for stuff thats not to dear like some

Advertisement