Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proper railways...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Sheldons Brain

That's rare, I've been in several Asian countries but never seen the likes of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,997 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

corktina wrote: »
    a little english electric sound, or something similar at least

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 bob425

Fantastic stuff. I especially love those push trolleys. One of those would be handy for a spin over the South Wexford although Taylorstown bank could be a bit of a problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

They had those trolleys in Cambodia, mind you the 'real' trains could only travel about 10mph due to the VERY bad per way.
    The system is shut down until sometime in 2014 to renew the network, neglected since Khmer Rouge days, whether the 'bamboo trains' will be allowed back is anyone's guess.

H&S is so overrated! I love SE Asia, where a Honda chicken-chaser is an acceptable method of transporting anything from a mattress to your entire family.

Advertisement