Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vanilla

Options
  • 25-08-2010 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

So i missed the off licence closing at 10pm and have no drink in house. I discovered a bottle of vannila extract in the press that has 35% alcohol an is around size of a nagin. I have looked up on internet and it is ethyl alcohol or normal drinking alcohol in the product. I'd say it would be nice mixed with the coke i have in the fridge .
    Should i drink it? Bottle says NO "Avoid contact with skin ,mouth and eyes" and "only for food use" but theres nothing added to it to make it undrinkable. Its ingredients are water,alcohol(35%),sugar,vanilla bean extracts. Ya can buy it in tesco for around 6 euro according to my brother and buy it after normal off licence hours.
    Whats worst that could happen?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

If you drink it with some ice, you'll turn into Vanilla Ice, ice, baby.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Do a shot and see what happens

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

your going to an hero?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Do a shot and see what happens

This. If you don't respond within 30 mins we'll just assume it didn't go well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

That you remain sober, drink it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

So i missed the off licence closing at 10pm and have no drink in house. I discovered a bottle of vannila extract in the press that has 35% alcohol an is around size of a nagin. I have looked up on internet and it is ethyl alcohol or normal drinking alcohol in the product. I'd say it would be nice mixed with the coke i have in the fridge .
    Should i drink it? Bottle says NO "Avoid contact with skin ,mouth and eyes" and "only for food use" but theres nothing added to it to make it undrinkable. Its ingredients are water,alcohol(35%),sugar,vanilla bean extracts. Ya can buy it in tesco for around 6 euro according to my brother and buy it after normal off licence hours.

its 4 and half hours since the offo closed and you are still undecided on drinking the vanilla alcohol drink so you come on the internet to ask boardsies and your username is waltermitty

go to bed:cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Hurry up & drink the bloody thing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

your going to an hero?

4chan memes are not funny, hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Hold on..will ya save a bit for my Xmas cake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

tbh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Prefer frozen mouthwash tbh, and I've never seen vanilla extract the size of a naggin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

If you drink it with some ice, you'll turn into Vanilla Ice, ice, baby.
    Loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

Prefer frozen mouthwash tbh, and I've never seen vanilla extract the size of a naggin.
    http://www.nielsenmassey.com/vanillainformation.htm

Thats the stuff i have. I have had a shot with coke and am starting to feel its effects. Quick someone call joe duffy, this stuff can be bought at self service till by under 18s :eek:

Thats the stuff i have. I have had a shot with coke and am starting to feel its effects. Quick someone call joe duffy, this stuff can be bought at self service till by under 18s :eek:
    Oops, you're fúcked, did you not read the ingredients no?

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

shhhh, say nothing, if its actually safe to drink then it'd be the job vanilla is lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

OutlawPete wrote: »

Bob Geldof up to his old tricks again....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,954 ✭✭✭Degag

Yup, that's your problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

he must have passed out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

OP,ye must be some sad person to root around the house for something to get you ****ed because you couldnt make the off licence.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

RIP OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

a psychoactive drug that will fúck up your liver, good choice OP.

If OP drank that Vanilla last night I bet hes feeling Walter****ty this morning....

*gets coat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

Ha Ha, it worked fine. the bottle contained the equivalent of about 2 pints so if im ever stuck for drink at that hour again, into 24hr tesco nearby and get a few bottles for 6euro each. I will flout the law and Minister Ahern cant stop me , muahahaha.

Ha Ha, it worked fine. the bottle contained the equivalent of about 2 pints so if im ever stuck for drink at that hour again, into 24hr tesco nearby and get a few bottles for 6euro each. I will flout the law and Minister Ahern cant stop me , muahahaha.

129083372389904746.jpg

Advertisement