Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

San Marino vs. Ireland - What Channel?

Options
  • 03-02-2007 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭

Anyone know?...cant find info on rte.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Futureman

What sport?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Futureman wrote:
    What sport?

Why sexy-wrestling of course! What else could I mean?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

zuutroy wrote:
    Why sexy-wrestling of course! What else could I mean?

I think we have a good chance of winning this - I mean, sure, San Marino are pretty good in terms of sexiness, but we have a strong team of slamming hotties at the moment. I think we can pick up the slack on the wrestling side of things, and if we get the first few rounds down we'll be laughing all the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

RTÉ are showing Brazil v Portugal live from the Emirates Stadium this Tuesday

i don't know about the San Marino game though. will be working when its on anyway :(

edit: according to here it is on TV3 :eek: last time TV3 showed a live international Cyprus hammered us lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Mossy Monk wrote:
    last time TV3 showed a live international Cyprus hammered us lol

Hope lightning doesn't strike twice :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Who cares what channel its on. A bunch of half wit pretend footballers in a game they'll more than likely get torn apart in. I dont fancy watching San Marino either.

Brazil - Portugal is where its at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Mossy Monk wrote:
    RTÉ are showing Brazil v Portugal live from the Emirates Stadium this Tuesday

i don't know about the San Marino game though. will be working when its on anyway :(

edit: according to here it is on TV3 :eek: last time TV3 showed a live international Cyprus hammered us lol

Am I imagining this or did I read that Ireland have never won a match covered by TV3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

how many live internationals have TV3 had?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

one was too many!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Why TV3 bought those cameras with the 'Make Ireland Lose' feature built in I'll never know...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Didn't TV3 have Brian Kerr commentating on the Cyprus match?
    I mean... come on!

I think all he did was say stuff like "that was a nice pass", "they're going forward with the ball now" and so on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Milktrolley

flogen wrote:
    I mean... come on!

I think all he did was say stuff like "that was a nice pass", "they're going forward with the ball now" and so on...

And the studio was worse. No insight, no "what needs to be done is...", no demonstration of expertise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Even tho I remember Liechtenstein 1995 I'll still go on record and say you can bet your house on Ireland winning this game. Seriously San Marino are probably the worst international side in the world. They don't just lose, they bend over and take it up the ass.

SPORT: Euro 2008 Qualifers
    On: TV3
    Date: Wednesday 7th February 2007 (starting in 3 days)
    Time: 19:30 to 22:15 (2 hours and 45 minutes long)

San Marino V Rep of Ireland.
    Live from the Olimpico Stadium in Serracalle, San Marino, we take a look at Republic of Ireland's crucial Euro 2008 qualifying match against San Marino. Steve Staunton's green army face a confident San Marino squad, hoping to secure a much needed three points and possible ticket to Switzerland.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

TV3 showed all the away Euro 2000 qualifiers so Malta in that campaign is a game they showed that we won. That might be it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

flogen wrote:
    I mean... come on!

Kerr talks more sense than any other Irish pundit imo. He doesn't exactly have the voice for TV though. :)

Advertisement