Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nitelinks to Swords 33N or 41N via Boroimhe

Options
  • 13-12-2006 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I don't tend to do the late night thing too often, or if I do, I usually manage to be driving however there is this one occasion that I rather feel like not driving (very high heeled shoes and stuff...)

Both the 33N and 41N route via Swords and both of them specify that they route via River Valley. As far as I recall (and I could be wrong here) one of them routes from the airport down Forrest Road and the other comes down the main road to Swords and turns left through Boroimhe.

Does anyone know which one goes through Boroimhe? DublinBus's website is uninformative on this point and if you do a route search by location it doesnt' appear to bother telling you about night routes either.

Would be grateful if someone could answer this question.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Why not ring Summerhill Garage - 703 3139.

Advertisement