Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roy Keane Montage

Options
  • 25-07-2006 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hey, could anybody tell me where i might be able to download the montage that RTÉ played after Roy Keane left Man U last November, they played it again at his testimonial in May, It's Johnny Cash, (I think) singing U2's 'One'. It's brilliant.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

have you tried searching on youtube?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭digiman

Try this, I think this it the "One" that you want!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 IdentityCrisis

Cheers lads, it's not the one i was looking for but there is a couple of good ones on youtube, the one i saw was Johnny Cash singing one, RTÉ should really make some of their sports stuff available on the web, cos some of their stuff is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

I heard rte got utube to take a load of stuff down from their site, not sure if its true though..

Cheers lads, it's not the one i was looking for but there is a couple of good ones on youtube, the one i saw was Johnny Cash singing one, RTÉ should really make some of their sports stuff available on the web, cos some of their stuff is excellent.

LOL i remember It was from the night Dunphy went ballistic !! (remember Rod liddel comment)

If its any help Try google for 'dunphy.wma'.

Bear in mind though that it seemed to be taped on an old VCR as the sound to that Johnny Cash song is real wobbly. Its also 25 meg

• Advertisement
Advertisement