Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First time laser hair removal, and tips/advice?

Options
  • 12-09-2009 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi,
    am getting Laser Hair Removal for the first time next week. Was just wondering if anyone who has had it can give some advice on what to expect? Am getting lower leg, brazilian, and underarm. How does the brazilian work? Will i need to get into funny positions to get all the hair? will they give me a paper thong or am I just bare? sorry if this seems like a silly question but I dont get waxes, just normally use cream.
    I have to shave the night before but not sure exactly how much I want off on bikini line, so itll prob be easier to take it all off?
    Is it very sore on your sensitive bits? I had a patch test and it didnt hurt at all, as its a pretty new machine (Soprano XL) and doesnt seem to hurt as much as some of the others.
    Any advice/tips would be really helpful. Looking forward to it and nervous at the same time!

Advertisement