Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smashbox makup anywhere in Cork???

• 08-06-2009 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I'm looking for smashbox products but can't seem to find them anywhere in Cork. Does anybody know where I might find them??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

silvergirl wrote: »
    I'm looking for smashbox products but can't seem to find them anywhere in Cork. Does anybody know where I might find them??
    i dont think this will help, but in feb my wife found a chemist shop in gorey that sold them, cannot say what the branch was, but i am sure you could find out on the gorey web ,then track one of its shops in cork

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

Yup, you can get them in mallow late night pharmacy near the super value, melericks pharmacy in fermoy and walshes pharmacy in carrigaline. I have been searching for their primer during the weekend, can you tell lol! Buying online is much cheaper by the way, on strawberrynet for example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 silvergirl

Great. I've heard of Strawberry but I've never used the site....might give it a go now thought. The Primer is fantastic, every girl should have this in her makeup kit!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Mrs JackDaniels

getz wrote: »
    i dont think this will help, but in feb my wife found a chemist shop in gorey that sold them, cannot say what the branch was, but i am sure you could find out on the gorey web ,then track one of its shops in cork

The name of that chemist is Wades

Oh yeah they don't have any other branches

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Mrs JackDaniels

silvergirl wrote: »
    Great. I've heard of Strawberry but I've never used the site....might give it a go now thought. The Primer is fantastic, every girl should have this in her makeup kit!!!

+1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

mimihops wrote: »
    Yup, you can get them in mallow late night pharmacy near the super value, melericks pharmacy in fermoy and walshes pharmacy in carrigaline. I have been searching for their primer during the weekend, can you tell lol! Buying online is much cheaper by the way, on strawberrynet for example.

Do they have the primer in that Mallow pharmacy? My sister is on the lookout for it and if it's in Mallow she'll be a happy camper. Easier than me having to buy it in Dublin and post it to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Lady Luck

DO NOT BUY THE SMASHBOX PRIMER. IT IS A RIP OFF.

GOSH do a primer that is EXACTLY THE SAME, and it is HALF the price. And it comes in a nicer bottle.

x

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭cheerio

Think they have them in that pharmacy at the corner of grand parade and patrick street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

The airport! Too bad no one has any money to be flying around the world..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

Clare Bear, yup they had it there. But seriously strawberry net is probably much cheaper, might be worth checking anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭nellie07

I heard recently that strawberry net does not have genuine products, I dont know this for sure but there sure is one hell of a price difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Chemist in the shopping centre(if you can call it that) in Carrigaline sells it! :)

Advertisement