Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT out of date by 4 months

Options
  • 01-08-2014 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

Hi sorry if this has been asked before,

My OH's car's NCT is out of date 4 months (she was using my car during) and Im wondering is there any problem now getting it done or do I just book an appointment and everything is as usual?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭NightOfTheHunt

yeah just book the appointment, your new cert (should you pass) will only be valid for 8 months or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Jebus Diced

yeah just book the appointment, your new cert (should you pass) will only be valid for 8 months or so.

Perfect thanks, I was getting mixed up with having to trailer the car over and all and I couldn't find the answer. Nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,153 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

And you are better off ringing them and being put on a cancellation list. Otherwise you could be waiting another 4 months for an appointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Jebus Diced

bazz26 wrote: »
    And you are better off ringing them and being put on a cancellation list. Otherwise you could be waiting another 4 months for an appointment.

TY for the tip, I heard the que's were out the door.

Advertisement