Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Next step

Options
  • 25-02-2014 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

So here is my story....

I'm married just over a year and a half. Before we got married it turns out my husband stole all the money from our joint account he pretended it was identity fraud but after the marriage and after non production of any supporting evidence I had determined he had taken the money. Additionally upon moving house after we were married I found bank withdrawal stubs with his signature on them relating to the time the money had gone missing. Also since being married he has lied about having jobs, he has put me under financial duress as he pretended to be working but I never saw a a contribution to his expenses in 6 months and he even stole my credit card which is in my name only and on 3 separate occasions used it to purchase goods for himself. (He stole it from my purse, went and bought his goods and returned it. When I saw the strange transactions on my credit card he denied taking it. But after a few days admitted he had been taking it and using it without my knowledge).

When I stupidly believed he had been the victim of identity fraud I immediately went and took out a wedding loan with my bank branch and in my name. the loan type is "wedding".

My hope is I may be able to get an annulment and hopefully some agreement that he has to contribute to the goats of the loan as on his own he's refusing to contribute anything.

Has anyone experience of annulment? I'm hoping this May be an option as the started the lies before the wedding. If not atleast I can proceed with separation agreements etc.

Also regarding solicitors fees what should I expect?
    I'm finally ready to take legal action but I just want to know what I should expect.

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I'd be putting everything in the hands of a solicitor and the Gards. Nobody can really tell you what to expect.

Advertisement