Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why do women??????

Options
  • 29-01-2009 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Why do women wear fake tan????? most lads i know hate the smell of the **** it looks horrible and it doesn't suit but yet they don't listen they can paint there bodys the colour of a potato but no favours are being done for their looks!

Why are women obsessed with being skinny???? il say this now most lads like girls who are a healthy weight i know i hate feeling of a bone popping out here and there and looking at it most supermodels are weird looking so stop looking up to them as the perfect shape par from 1 r 2(tyra banks ye wud!;))

why do women always want to talk about someone???? why bitch about someone? lads do this stuff so much better we just make it obvious we hate each other or punch each other in the face and usually make up not drag a fight out and complain about it to everyone and how such and such is a bitch but yet if they saw them there all aw hello hows things and laughing away??? pretty idiotic stuff if i have 2 say so myself

why do women try to tell jokes??? im sorry to say your actually not funny name one famous stand up comedian whos a women and if you can i can just reply with about 10 male comedians for everyone you mention.so on the hole just shut up with your bad sense of humour if i want a laugh il look at your overly applied fake tan.

lesbians???? lesbians are assholes to men i don't know why maybe its because gay men have it better and there envious personally i don't know im not gay but everytime ive had an encounter with one theyve always had some problem with me or one of my friends.all i can say to it IS SCISSOR OFF U ASSHOLE!!!

yeah this thread is an excuse to rant about women and their ridiculousness so go nuts share the hatred.........

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement