Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there issues with site today?

Options
  • 12-04-2014 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭

My Followed Threads thing isn't updating/refreshing. I also notice it seems a bit sluggish.
    Or is it just me?
    And have I put this question in the right forum?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

No problems for me. Maybe try logging out/in. You posted in the right place.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ruubot2 wrote: »
    No problems for me.
    Running fine for me too (Hi Ruu! :D).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

There was nothing to my knowledge that might have caused this glitch in the matrix fussy, can you post here if it happens again and we can see if there's something related going on that might have caused it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Sorry for not getting back to this earlier.
    It seemed the problem was just on my end; it's all good now and thanks for the replies :)

Advertisement