Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gormanstown swimming pool open to public

Options
  • 10-04-2014 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

For anyone interested I just noticed that the pool is now open to the public. They have a Facebook page with a schedule 7 am to 9pm. Good news for all in the area and a convenient swim option. I'd be interested to hear feedback from anyone has tried it out.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

//MOD

Please note this thread has been moved from Arts -> Radio; new charter now applies so please check before posting.

//MOD

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭niceoneted

I went up there last week. Very clean, had a great swim. Pool is 25 yards which is just short of 23 meters. Showers were hot. I will be back. Its €5 for a swim from 7am - 1pm and €4 after 1pm. Its not really open after 3.15pm as they have use by the school and then lessons booked it for evening. Great facility for me though and I will be back. Thankfully work odd hours so will be able to get up a few days every other week.

Advertisement