Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good plumber in Dublin 15

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Sorry to bump an old thread but Davy if you have those numbers still handy could you PM me one.

I need a basic (i think) leaking kitchen tap fixed. Well its leaking from the base of the tap and i presume its a new O ring i need. Ive You tubed videos but i cant seem to find one that i can apply to my tap (one lever) and id be afraid to attempt it myself tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

anniehoo wrote: »
    Sorry to bump an old thread but Davy if you have those numbers still handy could you PM me one.

I need a basic (i think) leaking kitchen tap fixed. Well its leaking from the base of the tap and i presume its a new O ring i need. Ive You tubed videos but i cant seem to find one that i can apply to my tap (one lever) and id be afraid to attempt it myself tbh.

You need a new cartridge and the things prove a right bugger to get, Nearly always most people end up with a new tap.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Adventure Pout

I am also looking for a honest and professional plumber in dublin. if you can PM me a few names and nr will be great.
    The toilet flush in the ensuite is kinda broken. It is a push flush and get stuck, so the water just keeps running. We had to dismantle the top cover to stop the water. The water tank is tiled so we dont see it, unless we take the top cover (which is just a wood cover).
    Am just afraid of how much it will cost to have the flush replaced etc...as one of us is unemployed and money is kinda of tight... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I am also looking for a honest and professional plumber in dublin. if you can PM me a few names and nr will be great.
    The toilet flush in the ensuite is kinda broken. It is a push flush and get stuck, so the water just keeps running. We had to dismantle the top cover to stop the water. The water tank is tiled so we dont see it, unless we take the top cover (which is just a wood cover).
    Am just afraid of how much it will cost to have the flush replaced etc...as one of us is unemployed and money is kinda of tight... :(

Can you take a picture of your cistern. One or 2. If its cluch cable it might be just stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Adventure Pout

Here are some pics of our borken toilet!!
    The hole on the wall is the flush,which became loose,so we took it off. It is just when you flushed, the weight to have the flush button to come back to normal was too light, so the water kept running..Anyway, if anybody can pm me a professional, honest and NOT rip-off plumber, I will be very happy..

IMG_3568.jpg

IMG_3569.jpg

IMG_3571.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Masogo

Hi, can someone PM me the details too? Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ground hurler

Banned for spam.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Looking for a plumber Dublin 15 that wont charge me an arm and a leg - pm please

ps mods sorry for bringing up an old thread but I didnt see the point in setting up a new one for it. If you want though I will.

Cheers.

Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭JohnnieK

What do you mean by an arm and a leg?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

JohnnieK wrote: »
    What do you mean by an arm and a leg?
    Really?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭knick_knack

Hi like the others I apologise for the bump to the old thread but it does look like the plumbers in D15 are frequently sought after. Davy or Murphyebass (or anyone else who knows someone whose reasonable in the area) if you have those numbers to hand would you mind sending them to me in a pm?

The missus is going nuts without water :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Matilde

Hi, looking for an honest and good plumber in Dublin 15 as well. One guy that did some work mixed up his hot and cold taps. Tank in the attic seems to be leaking. Immersion not working and water stains on walls and ceiling.
    Please help!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 keyzar

Can I also get the name and number of a plumber in d15 please?
    For a couple small jobs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭jimf

keyzar wrote: »
    Can I also get the name and number of a plumber in d15 please?
    For a couple small jobs

pm johnniek regular on here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

jimf wrote: »
    pm johnniek regular on here

you little rascal you! your gona be good for xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭jimf

you little rascal you! your gona be good for xmas.

now now William jealousy will get you no where

hes now claiming he gave it to shane for me gone towards endas Christmas piss up

Advertisement