Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO sightings?!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

No its real. The damn Government are spending billions trying to hide the truth for us. Fu#kers

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I just saw one!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Vain wrote: »
    No its real. The damn Government are spending billions trying to hide the truth for us. Fu#kers

LOl they don't need to spend millions. They can just false feed it to the Mail or the Sun and we will automatically know it could be full of crap! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Hard Larry

Studying the 2 videos carefully I believe this race of alien beings are known as the Photoshopians from the planet CGI

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Biggins wrote: »
    LOl they don't need to spend millions. They can just false feed it to the Mail or the Sun and we will automatically know it could be full of crap! :D

Ah the good old Sun, how else would i get my daily fix of the world is going to end on the.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

In the first clip the ship doesn't seem capable of flying unless it has a mountain behind it. Did they just stop filming there? Where did it go in the end?

The second clip is probably something very small, but very close to the camera.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Eh this happened ages ago..or was it a film I've seen...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Ruu wrote: »
    Eh this happened ages ago..or was it a film I've seen...

It's good but it's no dueling banjos.

Advertisement