Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prog house/trance djs

Options
  • 22-04-2014 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭

I know its a bit of a dated genre but I'm wondering if there are any new djs around with a progressive sound like them old sasha, JD, Nick warren, Dave seaman sets. These particular guys have pioneered the prog house scene for years, but you don't seem to get the real intense, banging sets nowadays where you could just lose yourself in the mix and feel bouts of sonic pleasure and euphoria throughout, 'life changing' mixes to put it another way. Even John Digweed's sets these days personally I find a wee bit boring and could nearly fall asleep listening. To be honest I don't really rate any of sasha's stuff since involver 2004. Any suggestions? :)

Comments

Advertisement