Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass player wanted

Options
  • 14-04-2014 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Well know Dublin hard rock band need a bass player. We are currently in the process of recording out album. We have been getting good airplay and recognition in the states also.

Need someone who is committed and can slot in easily. Would need to contribute to the writing process and be able to sing backing vocals aswell.

Influenced by bands like Whitesnake, Def Leppard, Skid Row, Steel Panther, Thin Lizzy...you get the idea.

Our sound is more modern than 80's and can be a bit heavier.

Can send links for anyone interested

Thanks for reading and look forward to the replies
    Jay

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭wrathchild

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

hey could I have a link to your music

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Burton

Ahoy there. Would be very interested in having a listen to a demo or something.

Love the list of influences.
    Have a few demos of songs I have done backing vocals and bass in previously.

Throw me a shout.
    Brian.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 toni.gatto

Hi, I am Italian and I have been living in Dublin since may 1. I Have my bass with me but not the amplifier. I am 44 and my English is bad. I'd like to play with a rock band. Let me know. bye. Tony

Advertisement