Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suarez points total....perfect game?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

CSF wrote: »
    Leaves him needing like a 5.5 point average from his remaining games. You'd have to fancy that although some difficult games left.

Don't forget they have Norwich to play though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

His price next season will be humongous. I expect a "Suarez or Yaya?" thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,909 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I'll probably go with both at their crazy prices but the correct answer is no doubt Suarez.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭sanket

CSF wrote: »
    I'll probably go with both at their crazy prices but the correct answer is no doubt Suarez.

They cant keep the price more than 14M as they kept for RVP initially this season, otherwise you will not be able to buy other quality players initially for 100M.

Look at the flipside players like Mata, RVP, Michu and others will be cheaply available based on this year's form/injury. :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

sanket wrote: »
    They cant keep the price more than 14M as they kept for RVP initially this season, otherwise you will not be able to buy other quality players initially for 100M.

Look at the flipside players like Mata, RVP, Michu and others will be cheaply available based on this year's form/injury. :o:o

Mata would want to be 5m

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

sanket wrote: »

If only they were as quick to drop prices as they are to bump them up! I would expect RVP and Mata to still be too expensive to have next season.

Mata would want to be 5m

Still wouldn't have him!

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

Next season already looks like Suarez, Yaya, Hazard and 12 others...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

They won't go higher than £14m.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭8-10

It should have been that way already since January but amazingly there's people in my league without all 3 and in some instances 1 or 0 of them!

• Advertisement

roryc wrote: »
    They won't go higher than £14m.

They might stretch to 14.5 I seem to remember Henry and Ronaldo starting that high and they didn't reach the same PPG as Suarez has this season.

8-10 wrote: »
    It should have been that way already since January but amazingly there's people in my league without all 3 and in some instances 1 or 0 of them!

None?? There are people with none!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

jimmii wrote: »
    None?? There are people with none!

Am sure there are 1000s who have none, probably wouldn't even know what they looked like and probably have no interest in the game.

Steven81 wrote: »
    Am sure there are 1000s who have none, probably wouldn't even know what they looked like and probably have no interest in the game.

Yep suffice to say they're not doing so well. But there's more than you'd think having only 2 out of the 3

Steven81 wrote: »

Yeh obviously there are 1000s of ghost teams that haven't made any changes since the start etc but anyone who is still playing must surely have at least 1 of them. I know there was one player in the top 50 at the start of the week who sold Suarez recently for some reason. Guessing they aren't in the top 50 any longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Yep, or maybe which two do you take? But already I'm thinking Suarez will be vital for captaining, regardless of price.

Yep, or maybe which two do you take? But already I'm thinking Suarez will be vital for captaining, regardless of price.

He was the first player I added to the squad at the start of the season was already a must have at that point for me next season he'll be in every side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

jimmii wrote: »
    He was the first player I added to the squad at the start of the season was already a must have at that point for me next season he'll be in every side.

You had him during his suspension?

You had him during his suspension?

lol forgot about that! As soon as that was done he was in. Although given my rank it does look like I had a team that didn't play.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

7 game weeks to get 40 points and reach 300!!! He needs just under 6 points a game from here on out! He could easily do it!!

• Advertisement

7 game weeks to get 40 points and reach 300!!! He needs just under 6 points a game from here on out! He could easily do it!!

Having to play City & Chelsea, even at home, dents the chances a little especially as Jose might come and just park the bus. I would say he is 50/50 now the way he is playing he could do it in the next month!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Well even if he doesn't make to the 300 mark he should still easily be pushing around Lampard or Ronaldo's spot in the top 5 by the end! i'd be surprised if he didn't top the poll in current form! City and Chelsea games aside there is still 5 matches to be played where he could easily score double figures.
    Spurs(h), West Ham(a), Norwich(a), Palace(a), Newcastle(h)

Plus the City & Chelsea games are both in Anfield, there will definitely be goals in those games whatever the outcome!

Big time I don't think anyone would be surprised if he averaged 8ppg over those 5 games anything that happens in the two big matches is just a bonus!

Well even if he doesn't make to the 300 mark he should still easily be pushing around Lampard or Ronaldo's spot in the top 5 by the end! i'd be surprised if he didn't top the poll in current form! City and Chelsea games aside there is still 5 matches to be played where he could easily score double figures.
    Spurs(h), West Ham(a), Norwich(a), Palace(a), Newcastle(h)

Plus the City & Chelsea games are both in Anfield, there will definitely be goals in those games whatever the outcome!

Norwich is usually a hat-trick in the bag at least

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

9 Points yesterday, needs an average of just over 5 per game to top 300 now

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

9 Points yesterday, needs an average of just over 5 per game to top 300 now

pity he didn't try to claim the hendo goal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Rikand wrote: »
    pity he didn't try to claim the hendo goal :)

John terry did:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

8-10 wrote: »
    Yep suffice to say they're not doing so well. But there's more than you'd think having only 2 out of the 3

I have none of them. Doing ok admittenly not fantastic but will have my best points in the 3 years I did it. I do wish I had Yaya though

John terry did:pac:

And Lukaku got the assist.

• Advertisement

I have none of them. Doing ok admittenly not fantastic but will have my best points in the 3 years I did it. I do wish I had Yaya though

Eh...I think you mean you wish you had Suarez. I'm not sure why you don't have him but eh...you should have him. Doesn't matter how expensive he's gotten! What's your team out of interest?

Advertisement