Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pwc consutling case study

Options
  • 19-10-2013 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi everyone

I just got an interview with PWC consulting and they told me there will be a case study. Anyone have previous experience on that and willing to share?

Thank you so much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ber1980

Hi there, I see you had your consulting case study interview last year, I have one coming up next month. I hope it went well for you.

Do you have any pointers or helpful tips? Is it a relatively short problem question or are we given a set of papers to go through?

any advice at all would be appreciated.

thanks so much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Ann Landers

ber1980 wrote: »
    Hi there, I see you had your consulting case study interview last year, I have one coming up next month. I hope it went well for you.

Do you have any pointers or helpful tips? Is it a relatively short problem question or are we given a set of papers to go through?

any advice at all would be appreciated.

thanks so much

Hi Ber1980, did you apply for the Corporate Recovery & Insolvency graduate position? If so, when did you hear back from them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ber1980

Hi Ann,

No the position is in FS advisory...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Ann Landers

ber1980 wrote: »
    Hi Ann,

No the position is in FS advisory...

OK, thanks. :)

Best of luck!

Advertisement